Enjoy a better way to bank at NavyArmy.
Our credit union offers friendly, small-scale service with big savings. Our members enjoy a high interest checking account with ATM fee refunds, auto loans with fast and easy financing (like right at the dealership), and great tools for growing their money. With 16 locations across South Texas, chose the one credit union that rewards you, at NavyArmy Community Credit Union.
Here are just some of the reasons NavyArmy members enjoy their credit union.
For assistance please call: 361-986-4500 or 1-800-622-3631
What’s required to join?
- Live, work, worship and/or go to school in the communities we serve.
- A driver’s license or valid photo I.D.
- Document showing your social security number such as Social Security Card or a payroll stub
- Cash or check for at least $40.00 payable to NavyArmy, or $60.00 if you are opening both a Savings and a Checking Account. This includes a $15.00 one-time membership fee.
- A savings account with a balance of at least $25.00 must be maintained in order to remain a member of NavyArmy.