Oct 7, 2020
Effective immediately all guests and members will be required to wear a face mask when visiting a branch.
All locations (including branch lobbies) and Real Estate Center are open. We are open at limited occupancy and ask that only one additional guest be present during your visit. Please continue to utilize our remote services whenever possible.
Branch hours and availability of operation may change at any time in order to provide adequate member service.
For our branches in the Rio Grande Valley, all persons over the age of three years old must wear facial covering in accordance with Government Code Section 418.108.
We ask you to please continue utilizing online banking, our mobile app, or drive-thru banking services whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
- Employee greeters– Employees will be at the entrance to guide you during your visit
- Additional disinfecting/deep cleaning throughout the lobby
- Safety shields have been placed at the teller and member service areas
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided for our employees, employees may choose to wear masks
- Social distancing encouraged through markings on the floors
- Reduction in total occupancy within our lobbies (Please only bring ONE additional guest)
Have questions about our COVID-19 Response? Learn More