Jul 12, 2020
Effective immediately all guests and members will be required to wear a face mask when visiting a branch.
A majority of branch lobbies and Real Estate Center are now open.
The following branch lobbies are closed:
NAS-CC: Branch Closed
Real Estate Center: Now Closed on Saturdays
6202 Kostoryz: Branch Now Open
The following branches in our Rio Grande Valley area will offer Member Services ONLY, all teller transactions must be performed in the drive-thru:
255 West Morrison/ Brownsville
3010 South McColl / Edinburg
408 North Shary / Mission
701 North Airport / Weslaco- Branch closed until 8/3 due to weather related circumstances.
Branch hours and availability of operation may change at any time in order to provide adequate member service.
For our branches in the Rio Grande Valley, all persons over the age of three years old must wear facial covering in accordance with Government Code Section 418.108.
We ask you to please continue utilizing online banking, our mobile app, or drive-thru banking services whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
- Employee greeters– Employees will be at the entrance to guide you during your visit
- Additional disinfecting/deep cleaning throughout the lobby
- Safety shields have been placed at the teller and member service areas
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided for our employees, employees may choose to wear masks
- Social distancing encouraged through markings on the floors
- Reduction in total occupancy within our lobbies (Please only bring ONE additional guest)
Have questions about our COVID-19 Response? Learn More