Bank By Phone
You can perform transactions two ways:
- Speak to the operator- When speaking to the operator, be sure to speak clearly and slowly so that the system can understand.
- or punch in the codes via a touch-tone phone
- Dial 361-986-4555 or 800-622-3641
- After the prompt you can say “Account information” or press 1
or “Merchant services” or press 2.
- After the prompt either say your account number or enter it by punching the keys of a touch-tone phone followed by “#.”
- The prompt will say “What is your PIN” (Your PIN is your Personal Identification Number.) Say your PIN or enter your PIN followed by “#.”
- The prompt will then ask you to input your transaction code and give you instructions to complete your transactions.
Once your mobile device is registered, you will receive a welcome SMS/Text from 226563.
Choose from the following:
- “Account Balance” or press 1
- “Account History” or press 2
- “Transfer funds” or press 3
- “Withdraw funds” or press 4
- “Checks cleared” or press 5
- “Other transactions” or press 9
Bank by Phone voice prompt will ask you to identify your account by Suffix. The list below identifies your accounts by suffix.
- 0# Share Account (savings)
- 2# Share Draft Account (checking)
- 6# Money Market Account
- 7# IRA Account
- Loan and Certificate suffixes are defined on quarterly statement.
SMS Text Banking
Get basic account info or find the nearest NavyArmy branch or ATM via text with SMS Text Banking from NavyArmy.
To access SMS Text Banking You Must ENROLL in Online Banking and Register Your Mobile Device.
You may also receive Text Alerts that you preset, such as letting you know when your balance reaches a designated amount. To set up Text Alerts log in to your Online/Mobile Banking, under Settings, select Text Enrollment to setup your preferences.
Mobile Texting Commands
SMS Text Command
|View Transaction History||HIST + Nickname|
|Find Nearby ATMs||ATM + 5-digit zip code|
|Find Nearby Branch Locations||BRANCH + 5-digit zip code|
|Transfer Money||<XFER> <from account nickname> <to account nickname amount>|
|Display list of all text commands||LIST|