What is Regulation D?
Federal Regulation D places a monthly limit on the number of transfers you may make from your share savings accounts or money market accounts (MMAs) without your physical presence being required. Transfers affected by this regulation therefore include:
• Transfers made using Online/Mobile Banking
• Transfers made using Bank by Phone
• Overdraft transfers (made automatically to cover nonsufficient funds in other accounts; see below)
• Transfers made by a call center representative on your behalf
• Pre-authorized, automatic, scheduled or recurring transfers (see below)
• You are allowed six such transfers per month, per account.