How do I export my transactions In Online Banking?
You can export transactions from the Account Details page to a file format that you select. Export formats vary depending on the settings. Currently, you can export in online banking, but not mobile banking.
To export transactions from the Account Details view:
- (Optional) On the Account Details page, narrow the results by either searching transactions or using filters () to select transactions with specific conditions.
- Click the export icon ().
- In the export drop-down list, click an export format. Depending on your configuration, formats may include:
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft (OFX)
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks (QBO)
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- If your browser automatically saves files to a folder, the file is saved in that folder. Open the folder to view the exported file.
- If your browser is configured to prompt for the folder for downloaded files, you are prompted to specify the location to save the exported file.
- Click or tap the exported file. The transactions appear in the current sort order on the Account Details page.