Tel-R-Line - NavyArmy Community Credit Union in Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley, Texas
You can perform transactions two ways:
- Speak to the operator- When speaking to the operator, be sure to speak clearly and slowly so that the system can understand.
- or punch in the codes via a touch-tone phone
- Dial 361-986-4555 or 800-622-3641
- After the prompt you can say “Account information” or press 1
or “Merchant services” or press 2.
- After the prompt either say your account number or enter it by punching the keys of a touch-tone phone followed by “#.”
- The prompt will say “What is your PIN” (Your PIN is your Personal Identification Number.) Say your PIN or enter your PIN followed by “#.”
- The prompt will then ask you to input your transaction code and give you instructions to complete your transactions.
Choose from the following:
- “Account Balance” or press 1
- “Account History” or press 2
- “Transfer funds” or press 3
- “Withdraw funds” or press 4
- “Checks cleared” or press 5
- “Other transactions” or press 9
The Tel-R-Line voice prompt will ask you to identify your account by Suffix. The list below identifies your accounts by suffix.
- 0# Share Account (savings)
- 2# Share Draft Account (checking)
- 6# Money Market Account
- 7# IRA Account
- Loan and Certificate suffixes are defined on quarterly statement.