About - NavyArmy Community Credit Union in Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Does your bank do that?
NavyArmy is rapidly growing but our commitment to our members is still the foundation of every service and product we provide. You’re not just an account number with us, you’re part of our family.
Let’s get started: Who Can Join? Why NavyArmy?
Ready to Switch to NavyArmy?
There are 3 convenient ways to establish membership
361-986-4500 or 1-800-622-3631
Still Want to Know More?
- NavyArmy Community Credit Union was chartered on January 28, 1955 as Naval Employees Corpus Christi Federal Credit Union. Over the years, through careful management, outstanding customer service and supportive membership, we have grown to be become the largest credit union in the South Texas.
- Membership has grown to 144,075. Deposits and assets are over $2.4 BILLION as of May 31, 2016. We have 16 branch locations located across South Texas plus a full service Real Estate Center.
- Staff has grown to approximately 460 employees and keeps growing daily!
- NavyArmy Community Credit Union is governed by the Texas Credit Union Department (TCUD), and insured by the National Credit Union Administration’s National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to at least $250,000.
- Our members are our owners and that is truly what sets us apart from other financial institutions. Our mission is to provide the best possible products and service at all times. From firemen, to nurses, to teachers, to dog catchers, and, yes, to military personnel; we welcome everyone to NavyArmy Community Credit Union. We always have room for more.
NavyArmy Board of Directors
NavyArmy Advisory Directors