* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
** APY = Annual Percentage Yield
† This account will automatically renew at maturity to a term of TWO YEARS at the then TWO YEAR CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (TERM SHARE) rate
The APY assumes that funds remain on deposit at least one full year. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. We use the Average Daily Balance method to calculate dividends on your account.
1. Nature of Dividends: Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are the prospective rates and yields that the Credit Union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period. Note: not applicable for Certificate of Deposit (Term Share) Accounts.
2. Early Withdrawal Penalty for Certificate of Deposit Accounts: We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date, or the renewal date, if this is a renewable account.
3. Rate information: The Dividend Rate and APY on your accounts are set forth above. The APY is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Withdrawal of dividends or early withdrawal of principal will reduce the APY. The Dividend Rate and APY may change at any time.
4. Fixed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) listed above is the Credit Union's standard rate. Rate may vary depending on each borrower's credit history and underwriting factors.